Back in Finland

I'm wordless. 
Yes, it is wonderful to meet all the great friends back in Vaasa and in Helsinki. However, California is simply the best place I have ever been. I hope to get back there - someday. 

I'm missing the way people respect each other in SF, Palo Alto and at Stanford. I miss the way we were allowed to learn at Stanford. I miss the sport classes. I miss my new friends. I miss my room mates and our home. But okay, even though here ain't any palm trees, I enjoy the Finnish nature. The forests, see and lakes are just - beautiful and important.

Luckily one of my friends just moved to California and is writing about it.  So I'll be following the Mr. America's story. He is studing there for a degree. How cool is that?




I wish happy autumn to you all! :)




My story will continue withing PhD studies in economics and with my happiness project that I explained (very) shortly in the last post - even if it seemed like a bit long one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Danish Things

One More Writing Class - This Time @Aarhus BSS

Autumn Miracle in Aarhus, Denmark