Application period

Now it is the time of the year to apply for funding. I made a schedule to apply from three different foundation. There are also two other foundations that I might apply as well, if thing end up badly. 



The first deadline was to day. I wish I had a feeling of relief but quite the contrary: A deadline of a course assignment is on Friday - and my supervisor had couple of unexpected ideas like a trip to Helsinki for a meeting of our research project. 

But, it is not too bad: the air is full of opportunities and because of them, I have lot do. Application writing wasn't that bad either, it is actually enjoyable to think about the value, meaning to the region and layman version of own research. 

Oh, and the course assignment. I loved the classes.


A view from our office window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Danish Things

One More Writing Class - This Time @Aarhus BSS

Autumn Miracle in Aarhus, Denmark