Autumn Miracle in Aarhus, Denmark


Here are some photos that I have taken during the walking breaks, which have become my new habit. Aarhus (and Denmark in general) is a fantastic place to live and work. The nature is just couple of steps away.

I present some of them here in two parts. Let's start with campus and the lake near to the department of political science and CFA (Dansk Center for Forskningsanalyse) where I am located.

Part one: campus



This is where I work!

This is where I walk.








Part two: other beauties outside city center.

There are lots of different berries..

berries.


more berries.

Wonder if you can eat these?


Countryside is very close by.


Way to Aarhus!


Way to work.

(photos are from last month, couple of days back we got the first snow)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Danish Things

One More Writing Class - This Time @Aarhus BSS