Day FIVE - FIVE?!
Writing about the data was an ease. it is actually at least as cool as the coding itself.
![]() |
| The first words of today's advises. |
Today was almost perfect but then my computer, my darling, refused to log me in. After restarting twice, I took him to the ICT management that told me to my relief that my darling had just dropped from the domain. What a relief! At the same time, there was a possibility to ask (stupid) questions (that will make my laptop and my relationship much smoother) and update some settings.
Some spirit lifting of today:
![]() |
| The weather is (again!!?!) perfect. |
![]() |
| my mascots <3 |
| And, the lunch. This is pure lucky: the super salad and pannacotta as dessert. |
Results so far shortly:
- 5 min free writing gave the first sentences to the Data chapter! Wow.
- Data description starts to be long enough but still I would like to say something more about it
- My supervisor prof Piekkola read and commented the data chapter. It wasn't that bad. :)
(oh and I had some coffee. It tastes much worst than in home, I'll stick with tee at work)




Comments
Post a Comment